Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sorry, still no slide show...

yes, I admit, I am an idiot when it comes to this thing, but be patient... I'll get it figured out.

In the meantime, here's another tag I made. You can't really see it too well in the picture, but there it lots of glitz. I am liking all the glitz...



Oh, and a while ago I made some cards using the Stampin'Up scrapbook papers. I love, love, love those papers. Frauke, these are going your way.


And, with that I am off to parent/teacher night at school. Don't ask me how I feel about that....

Have a good one.

4 comments:

Eeva said...

WOW love your tag!!! The cards are lovely too!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

that tag is amazing- and again those cards rock so much!!!

Sarale said...

Die Papiere von Stampin´Up sind aber wirklich klasse. Toll was Du damit erstellt hast.

Anonymous said...

Das Papier sieht wirklich klasse aus. Ich freu mich schon auf deine Post. Danke im Voraus. Du hörst von mir, wenn es meinen Erwartungen entspricht - sie wahrscheinlich sogar übertrifft.

LG Frauke