Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My Circle Journal

made its trip around Europe and across the Atlantic (several times) and, after more than a year "on the road", arrived back home. If I remember correctly, there were 2 Americans, 3 Germans, 3 Dutch (though one moved to Canada) and two Swedes (though one is actually Brazilian).

I haven't had time yet to look at all the entries in depth, but it is so cool to see what everyone came up with. I will take pictures and post later.

The topic of my Journal is "Soundtrack of my Life". So.... if your life was going to be made into a movie, what would the Soundtrack be like?

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Can't wait to see your entry!!! Sounds super interesting!

Janine Langer said...

Ein geniales Thema für ein Journal, bin schon gespannt, ich hoffe Du zeigst uns ein bisschen was davon! :)