Friday, April 18, 2008

Flavors.... flavors... oh, the choices!

So, I am looking for new cupcake flavor combinations. Except... I am coming up with nothing. Big, fat nothing. That's where you come in: tell me about your favorite flavor combinations. They don't have to be "typical" cupcake flavor combinations, but something I might have to try and work on for a bit to figure out.

Like... Trouble #1 loves PB&J sandwiches. Grape jelly is hard, if not impossible, to find here in Germany, so we have Nana bring some every time she comes. Anyway, we are waiting on a fresh supply of grape jelly and then I am going to work on a PB&J cupcake.

Like... I love S'mores...Still have to find the perfect S'mores cupcake recipe. Finding Graham Crackers here in Germany... about as impossible as the grape jelly.

Like....

Tell me. And I might just give it a shot.

Have a good one.

6 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

are you making me rhubarb cinnamon muffins?

Dörte Keßling said...

hmmm ... schwer ... ich liebe Rote Grütze mit Eis (vanille) und Schoko ... ist das nicht ne gute Kombination für Muffins ???

Jac said...

mmmm Jaffa - chocolate and orange cupcakes are very nice.

ellen s. said...

what about a cupcake that tastes like a snickers bar? or have you ever made black bottom cupcakes {choc cupcake with a spoonful of a creamcheese/choc chip mixture{?

pb&j cupcakes are awesome!

ps howdee from savvynsassy :)

Janine Langer said...

Ganz ehrlich, die Geschmacksrichtung wäre mir egal, wenn ich nur endlich mal einen davon essen könnte. Die sehen immer so spitze aus!! :)

Anonymous said...

white with lemon filling and cool whip and strawberries on top. YUMMY!! Or a marble with caramel and bananas...... YUMMY!!