Tuesday, April 15, 2008

An American Classic...

if you know me at all, you know that I start baking when I am stressed. And bake I did. Nothing fancy, because quite frankly, there wasn't much to bake with (see next paragraph), but bake I did. An American Classic. Snickerdoodles. Nothing like baking comfort food. I am hopefull that it will do the trick. The house does smell deliciously like cinnamon. If it doesn't work, I might have to move on to peanutbutter cookies. How much more classic American can you get?



I don't know what it is right now, but nothing seems to get done and it is bugging the heck out of me. I didn't even get to the grocery store like I had planned (and looking inside my fridge... NEED to). So, I know there are quite a few people waiting for mail from me.... shame on me, I haven't even been able to get to the post office to get those envelopes mailed. So sorry about the delay. Give me a couple more days....

Anyway, just thought I'd update.
Have a good one.

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I can smell Vanilla beans- ahhhh cinnamon- LOL.

Conibaer said...

Mmmmh, looks so yummy!!! And peanutbutter-cookies? I want some! :o)

Janine Langer said...

These look fantastic!
I hope that you have some more time to care for yourself soon! :)

Christiane said...

so much to look here and so much yummie stuff!! but i must loose weight so i only comment your scrapbook stuff: YUMIEEEEEEEE!!
have a good one too!!