Sunday, June 08, 2008

Three Vanilla, Vanilla Seasalt Caramel Buttercream Cupcake

Just a quick post because I am heading off to bed.

This is the one kind of cupcakes that I took to Nat's yesterday. I absolutely loved them. They are Three Vanilla Cupcakes with a Vanilla Seasalt Caramel Buttercream. I had read about using seasalt in cupcakes and I was a bit sceptical, but since one of my favorite deserts is Strawberry Pretzel Salad, which is kind of sweet and salty, I thought "why not?" And I loved the outcome. The three kinds of vanilla are great in the cupcake part and the buttercream.... oh, yummy!



I am going to try and post pictures of the other kind... strawberry cupcakes.... tomorrow.

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

all I can say is superyummie :-)

J says Hi to the cupcake lady ;-)

GomollDesign said...

Soooo yummy - I definitely need the reciept for this one - please :) Wie gut, dass gestern ein "heute zählen keine Kalorien"-Tag war - ich hätt sonst echt was verpasst :-)