Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lazy blogger here...

not really, just "working again"-blogger. Funny how something like a job interferes with important things like updating my blog. LOL.

Anyway, I am getting super excited. On Saturday we are having a little Paperbraut Forum get-together at my house, with a fabulous workshop by the fabulous Ms. Kalbach. And since Nat is providing the entertainment, errr....I mean creative activity, I am providing the food. We are talking cupcakes here.

I am not sure on what exactly I am going to make though. I was thinking orange poppyseed, banana caramel, and strawberry. But Trouble #2 requested something with Vanilla Seasalt again. Mmmmhhh. Some more thinking to do.

Anyway, nothing else going on, have a good one.

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

LOL- whatever cupcakes you make- I EAT them all!!!

Christiane said...

ohh, ihr werdet spaß haben und die mädels werden dir aus der hand fressen!! for sure!!
hab' ein schönes wochenende!!