Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Favorite things...

I haven't had a lot of time to scrap, so when I did, I grabbed my two favorite things... Danyeela Pattern Paper and Hambly Rubons and Overlays. And these are two of the LOs I came up with. The first one actually doesn't have any Danyeela Pattern Papers, only some overlays, but the second one... I went a bit crazy with the paper and the rubons, but I love, love, love how it all came together.


PP K&Co, Creative Imaginations, Hambly Overays, Ranger Distress Crackle paint, Alcohol ink, Stampin'Up Eyelets, misc. chipboard.


PP Danyeela, Hambly Rubons, SU eyelets, 7gypsies labels, Sultane cutouts.
Journaling: ONE DAY... she is going to feel too grown up to be silly like this. I hope it is not anytime soon. First day of school 8'07

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Eeva said...

I love them both!! Especially again how you put your eyelets!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

soooo soooo cool!!!! Love them both a lot!