Wednesday, December 12, 2007

When life hands you lemons

make lemonade, isn't that how the saying goes?

Well, metaphorically (I think) speaking, that's what I did, when I received an envelope full of lovely, oh so lovely goodies from an unnamed friend (or, you be the judge, "former" friend? because what proper scrapping friend would send something so... well, lovely, to another scrapping friend?).

This is what was in my little envelope:



And this is what I came up with:



But, in my friend's defense, it was an ugly paper exchange, and what I sent off to another friend, was just as bad, if not worse, because I sent her LOTS of goodies. Hey, what can I say, I started scrapping in the dark ages, scrapbooking wise, and somehow never had the heart to radically clean out all the stuff that had accumulated.

Have a good one.

5 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

hahaha- that friend is a bad bad person- snigger! Love what you did with the paper!

Janine Langer said...

Ach Du je, aber da hast Du wirklich das Beste rausgeholt!
Ich wünsch Dir einen schönen Tag! :)

GomollDesign said...

*lol* ... that's what I call a true friend ;o) But hey - you turned sh*** into gold here :o)

N. said...

Ich ahne, von wem Du diese "Aufmerksamkeit" erhalten hast *g*

Christiane said...

mein gott!! was hast du nur für freunde!! aber so jemand talentiertes wie dich haut das doch nicht um, oder?? ich mag es!! :))