Sunday, December 09, 2007

Super cool stamps

you all know I am all about Stampin'Up when it comes to stamping, but really, when I need a "quick fix", what could be better than these absolutely adorable, universal, super cute, non acrylic, but acrylic mounted rubber stamps by See D's? I mean, how cute are these stamps? So, as I just couldn't stop myself to go upstairs for a little late night shopping trip after the card workshop at Scrapbook-King on Friday... I mean, how convenient is that? workshop downstairs in the super comfy living room, shop upstairs? I bought myself these two sets.











Okay, I couldn't leave a scrapbookstore with just two sets of stamps, so I did buy some paper... these, to be exact:













So, with no deadline looming, and the promise I had to give Trouble #1 not to do ANYTHING today that would involve getting dressed and leaving the house, I think I might just try and get caught up with my christmas journal for Shimelle's Christmas Journal Class.

Have a good one (Second Advent, that is)

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

yummie!!! And I also love your christmas cards!!!

Janine Langer said...

Gute Einkäufe, da bin ich ja mal gespannt was Du damit zaubern wirst. :) Ich wünsch Dir eine schöne Woche!

Christiane said...

die stempel und cardstocks sind exact mein geschmack!! :)) guuute wahl!!