Tuesday, December 04, 2007

This ....



is where I am going to be in exactly 20 days! I just booked my ticket today! 5 days in Rome, and I am excited beyond belief. Christmas was looking pretty gloomy, with Trouble #1 & #2 on vacation in India with their grandparents, but now I a) get to spend christmas with family after all... 5 days with my brother, and b) I get to spend 5 days with my brother in ROME!!! Did I mention that I will be in ROME? Why Rome, you may ask... well, I might have mentioned it before, the little brat (that is, my brother) got himself transferred to a job in Rome. Same company, same job, different location. So, as long as he gets himself transferred to interesting places, there will be visits to said interisting places by me.

Other than that I am ...
-putting the finishing touches on some of my cards for Friday's Workshop at Scrapbook-King.
-finishing up with some christmas decorations around the house.
-getting things ready for another day at work. You wouldn't believe how much I enjoy going to work again. The work itself is not terribly challenging, just lots of stuff to do, and I am learning LOTS and LOTS about wine. Yummy.

Have a good one.

4 comments:

Eeva said...

Ooooh WOW Rome!!! I haven't been there yet but I would love to someday!! Have fun both in Rome and at your workshop! I am sorry I couldn't come to the workshop :( I have to work late...

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Oh man- Rome is my favorite city- of course- LOL. Love it so much. I wish oyu so much fun!!!

Janine Langer said...

Oh wow, Rome is such a great city. Wish you lots of fun! :)

GomollDesign said...

Wow - you're so lucky ... Rome ... you need a travel-companion?!?! Maybe you can squeeze me in your luggage??? :o) And I wish you lots of fun at the King-Workshop :o)