Monday, June 08, 2009

Scrapping the Music Guest Designteam work...

I was tickled pink when I received an e-mail from Mary at Scrapping the Music a while ago, asking if I'd be their June guest designer. Of course I said yes and went straight to work.

Here is my first LO:


Supplies: this, that and the other from my scraps.

Other than that, it looked like it was going to be a dreary Monday, but it seems to be clearing up. I had major insomnia last night, so I really need a nap, but I almost hate to sleep through the bit of sunshine we might get today.

I am also trying to finish off my list from yesterday. Right now, I am making strawberry freezer jam. Yum!
The basement.... well, I suppose I will tackle that task after lunch.


Have a good one.

1 comment:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Congrats girl!!! Love your layering and design- awesome layout!