Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One last LO for June...

I can't believe this month is already over. But then again... that's a good thing. The kids are ready for summer break and now it is just another 2 1/2 weeks.

So, one last LO for June. I am not really happy with the LO, but like always... what's glued down is glued down, it is done and I am not taking it apart again.
I played around with the Adirondack Color Wash and embossing powder, SU stamps, Kaiser Craft pattern paper, Prima flowers.


Off to clean out the basement some more. One room done, two more to go.

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

i love it -it such a happy layout with the pink and the note sheet.

Kim Sonksen said...

Love the layout!

hey chickee - check your inbox, I must have sent you about two to three emails regarding the handbag but they may have landed in your spam?