Sunday, June 21, 2009

It was a good day....

totally relaxed, just breakfast with good friends, more relaxing, and then.....

POW.... my world turned pink!

Seems my monitor, which already served to replace the broken screen on my laptop, is now finally on it's way out. It flickers between the regular screen and a pink screen. That cannot be good. At least my eyes don't think so. It also makes for a fun time trying to edit pictures. Yeah, not good.

But, at least I knew there was no pink on this next LO. I know, I know... LOs about shoes are not that unusual for me, but how about my latest purchase? Definitely a bit different for me.

My Rubyred Slippers



PP: Danyeela pattern paper, Prima, Tim Holtz mask, Adirondack Color Wash, generic lace, Heidi Swapp mask, stickles.

So, we'll see how long I can deal with a pink screen.

Have a good one.

1 comment:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

it was so good to see you!!! Love that layout with the backgound again - awesome!