It's raining and it looks like it is going to be a "putter around the house" kind of day.
Like anyone cares, but here's my list of things to do:
1. finish cleaning up my scrappy corner. I put up two new shelves yesterday, so maybe I will get things organized. DONE
2. touch-up work in the hallway bathroom. I painted it months ago and still need to do touch-up work. I know.... sad, isn't it? DONE and I painted part of a wall in my bedroom, too. Though still need to do touch-up work there.
3. fold laundry. Working on it....
4. make strawberry jam... started to, realized I didn't have the right sugar. Ate strawberries instead.
5. clean up the basement. Though... that might be a better project for this coming week, when the kids aren't here to distract me.
6. walk the dog. DONE... okay, T#1 did, but the dog was walked. grin! And I walked him this afternoon, too. So he got plenty of exercise.
7. bathe the dog... remember, it's raining, he will be a complete mess! Amazingly, wasn't necessary. Oops, I spoke too soon. He needed a bath after the second walk. He was a mess.
8. make "starting-school" gift for neighbor girl. I want to make a chipboard album for her for all the first day of school pictures.
And just because.... a LO about Trouble #3.
It is hard to see in the pictures, but when we were walking the dog in the forest a few months ago, there were lots of trees where rain had collected at the bottom where the roots were above ground... does that make sense? Anyway, anytime we came by a tree like that the dog had to stop and drink some water and we were joking that he was "bar-hopping".
Have a good one.