Friday, June 26, 2009

I am supposed to be....

cleaning. And grocery shopping. And all kinds of other stuff I'd rather not be doing. Instead I am sitting at the computer....

So, just quickly, so I can really get some cleaning done, before I have to pick up Trouble #2 from school. T#1 & T#2 both have friends coming for a sleepover today, so I do need to get my behind in gear.

As I was digging through some pictures from this fall, I was feeling sentimental. And though I am not always happy to be back here in Hamburg, it still is my hometown and I do really like the city and particularly the harbor. Soccer is not really my thing, but the song has a catchy title....



Supplies: Danyeela Pattern Paper, airmail paper, Heidi Swapp mask, Ranger Color Wash, Ranger Stickles, MM craft tape, misc. ribbon, felt, chipboard letters.



Have a good one.

No comments: