Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oye.... housework...

I hate it. Absolutely hate it. But since my cleaning help quit, I guess I have to get it done. And of course it is not like I just get in there and get it done. NO! I start on something, then decide it needs to get REALLY cleaned, get sidetracked by something else, start sorting through stuff.... let's just say... I am not done yet. But the downstairs is much better than before. I guess that counts for something.

Anyway, I played around with some of my Tim Holtz' masks and distress inks, some gel medium and punchinella, some glitter, and I like how it turned out.

Supplies: American Crafts/Fontworks/japanese paper (source unknown)PP, Tim Holtz masks, Ranger distress inks, Gel medium, Martha Stewart ribbon, Hambly Rubon, MM glitter.

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

that is cool - love the masking...and hey...I know where this is :)

Maj-Britt Soegaard said...

WOW ... was Du immer so mixt ... *staun* ... einfach genial :-)