Sunday, March 02, 2008

Happy Sunday

The weather here is so awful I didn't even want to get out of bed.... trouble #1 and #2 just didn't quite go for that. But, after not getting any scrapping done for the last week or so, I finally got a LO done last night. And I am happy with it. It is a bit different... okay, very different, than my usual stuff, but it was fun and I enjoyed myself.

I call it the "lets grab everything I can reach and throw it on a page" LO. I don't usually use that much product, but like I said.. it was fun.






pp: mme, danyeela pattern paper, hambly overlay, generic bling, mamby bling, prima iod tape, doodlebug frills, ac chipboard thickers, hs stamp, ranger distress ink, grungeboard crown, ranger distress crackle paint, perfect pearls, paperwerx digi/hybrid "stuff"

And now I am going to crawl back into bed and pretend the weather is going to be better when I get back up.

Have a good one.

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Hammer Layout!!!

Eeva said...

I think it's a awesome LO!!!

jana said...

wow- ich finde es wunderschön!!!!!

Janine Langer said...

Ich finde das layout echt spitze, vor allem die Farben! Und das Foto is mehr als bezaubernd! :)