Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Technology is a.....

.... well, sometimes just not so fun.

I made this (and another LO) for a contest. I was really pleased with how they turned out, but then, as I tried.... and tried.... and tried again.... to upload at the website, things weren't working. The site gave me little messages.... do this, you are missing thats, mark here.... well, I did all that, and in the end, I STILL couldn't upload my LOs. And of course there is no "help" or "contact us" link to be found anywhere. So I said: "to hell with it!"

so here it is, my LO "lunch at the roxy"


products used: PP Autumn Leaves/Daisy D's, Paperwerx Hybrid paper, SU cardstock, Autumn leaves expoxy stickers, American crafts thickers, Foofala alpha stickers, Doodlebug frills.

Have a good one.

1 comment:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I so love this! Such a cool design!