Saturday, March 29, 2008

Very productive evening, indeed

I have managed to get two layouts and one card done. I have also chatted with a bunch of fabulous scrappers, and learned 5 different techniques to create backgrounds from a video by my bestest friend of all, the fabulous Nat Kalbach. Can I tell you that I LOVE the online crop at ScrapMuse.
I love online crops. Period. I used to go to crops at my LSS when I still lived in the US, and I liked those, too. But, I much prefer online, because a) I don't have to pack up all my "stuff", and you know, I NEED all that "stuff", and b) it is way cheaper, because, invariably, with me packing up all my "stuff", you know, I forgot more than one vital "stuff", so I have to buy it at the store, and while I am at it... add this... add that... no, much better to stay at home, in my jammies, drinking hot tea (because we know that I don't really measure much, but if I were to scrap "under the influence".... things would be even more crooked).

Anyway, here are my LOs and the card. I am hoping that I will be able to add more to this post as the evening progresses.







ETA:
Got another one done... this was so much fun, but the LO itself made me rather sad. I so miss my dog.

I will post materials used later on. Now I am heading back to the crop.
Have a good one.

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I love everything you did- esp. the card with the skull - so cool! Awesome! it was so much fun - we might repeat it in May ;-)

Conibaer said...

Wow! So tolle LOs! Und die Karte ist auch super! Einfach nur klasse!

strahli said...

Deine LOs sind wirklich klasse geworden. Ich kann dir gar nicht sagen, welches ich besser finde... alle genial!

Janine Langer said...

Was für wunderschöne Sachen Du da gezaubert hast. Und das letzte Layout geht mir total ans Herz, wunderschön!!