Wednesday, March 05, 2008

This my friends....

may cause serious psychological harm. Because.... well, some of the pictures are just too frightening. But, please do play along, and tell me what you think.

I am in the market for a new "do". The same old, same old, long hair is getting old and I am getting bored with it. I haven't had a cut (other than the occasional trim) in over 4 years, and my hair is pretty much down to my waist, all the same lenght.

So, I spent yesterday afternoon playing with this ingenious little site: Hairmixer! And these are some of the results.

There are the obvious choices:












then there are the "powercut" versions....













or how about long and blonde? They always say blondes have more fun.... except I will be spending all my time and cash at the hairdresser's trying to maintain....













or how about short and sassy... and blonde?













Or these? Just because I can....










And I actually kind of like these....











so.... whadda ya think? time to make an appointment at the salon?

Have a good one.

9 comments:

Christiane said...

hee, und wo ist der *sassy* schnitt?? ich muß das auch einmal ausprobieren!!
deine werke liebe ich!! wie immer!! ;)

Liz said...

LOL... ich habe aus versehen veröffentlicht bevor ich fertig war.

Oreste said...

Ciao Liz, un bacio da Roma. Ciao

Dörte Keßling said...

Hi ... lustige Fotos ... schwierige Entscheidung für dich ! Mir gefällt das oben rechts und unten rechts am besten ... also das mit dem durchgestuften Spitzen !! Alles andere ist eine "krasse" Veränderung ;o))))
Bin gespannt was du tun wirst ;o)))

scraptime said...

hihi witzige Idee! Ich finde unten rechts das sehr klasse!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

LOL- das ist zum Schießen!

Eeva said...

Mir gefällt unten rechts am besten!!

Jan said...

Also, der Hillary-Schnitt auf der linken Seite wäre schon sehr komisch, aber oben rechts gefällt mir am besten...!

Anonymous said...

unten rechts! Wo ist mein Kommentar von gerade hin? Unten rechts, auf jeden fall!