Friday, March 07, 2008

Oh.... what a beautiful sight!


I love me some paint pigments. I am not usually the freestyle, paint smearing, mixed media kind of scrapper, but my friend Nat kind of turned me on to paint pigments. I've been admiring her work forever, but lately even more so, because they are so vibrant and colorful. LOVE IT.

Anyway, the secret (other than her being fabulously talented) are paint pigments. So, when I had to head into the city anyway to drop off some scrapbook supplies for her, we took a quick trip to the art supply store. I could spend hours at this store! And a fortune! But, I controlled myself and just bought some paint and some pigments. Istn't it a lovely sight?

Now I am off to play.

Oh, and I am still taking votes on the haircut poll in the previous post. So... feel free to leave a comment.

Have a good one.

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

LOL - we blogged the same. Love the colors- so amazing!!! It was so much fun in the store- gotta do this again ;-)

jana said...

ich bin gespannt auf die ergebnisse !!!

Anonymous said...

*seufz* die sind zu schön!!! Ich bin auch sehr gespannt, was du damit anstellst, außer icing für cupcakes zu färben..