Friday, January 25, 2008

The week is finally over!

I had a doctor's appointment this morning and took T#1 and #2 over to their grandparents for about 1 1/2 hours... you wouldn't believe how much I enjoyed that time out of the house, doctor's appointment or not. Don't get me wrong, I love my girls with all my heart, but sick and cranky, bored to tears, .... not good.

Anyway, last night was a Stampin' Up Open Night event here in Hamburg. I was bummed that I had to miss it. But my mom is not quite up to par yet health wise after her bout with shingles on their trip to India, so I didn't have a sitter.
Now that I am done with school and internship, I really need to get on the stick with getting my SU business going. So, if any of you are in need of some seriously fabulous stamps, give me a call, send me an e-mail, let me know.

I have also been feeling the need to do some shoe shopping. Well, I haven't quite "shopped" yet, I bid on a couple of things on e-bay.... we will see if that works out. In other "shoe news", (I can't believe I haven't mentioned it before) for Christmas, my MIL sent me my first matching purse/shoe combo. I can't believe I never had a matching purse and shoes. These are super cool peep toe slingbacks, about 3 1/2 in heel, in bronze! Never mind the description.... here's a picture.

Trouble #2 was insistent on taking pictures of those shoes on my feet.... but it being winter, my pedicure was seriously lacking and I didn't want to inflict those picures on you.

Other than that, here are LOs #16, #17 and #18 of 2008.
Materials: PP KI Love Elsie, Stamps MM, Heidi Swapp and Stampin'Up, KI rub-ons, Imagination Project coasters letters, SU and Ranger Ink, MM and Pebbles Inc. acrylic paint


Materials: PP American Crafts, CS Bazzill, KI alpha stickers, 7gypsies labels, misc. butons, rick rack, rub ons, and tag.


Materials: PP Fancy Pants and Foofala, Foofala tags, 7gypsies stickers.


Have a good one.

3 comments:

Doc said...

Nice looking shoes !!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

wow- can't wait to see you in the shoes! Awesome layouts yet again! Hope you are feeling better soon! Let's have a coffee soon! ;-)

Sarale said...

Die Layouts gefallen mir mal wieder richtig gut!

LG,

Tanja