Thursday, January 10, 2008

LOs 6 - 8

ETA: I uploaded the pictures again. Can you see them now?

I soooo love the Jumpstart January Challenge. I participated the last two years and I don't think I ever got more scrapping done. And though they are scraplifted LOs, I really like how most of them turned out. Still.

Anyway, there are a couple of LOs I am not going to post, but these two came about last night. Super simple, and using nothing but scraps of old, old 7gypsies PP.



Another one I did is this one:



this was a first for me. While I do lots of LOs about things Trouble #1 and especially #2 say, on this one I did the entire journaling with alpha stickers. Yikes! I was initially going to stamp the whole thing, but then I realized just how many white alpha stickers I had so I went for it. Oye.

Anyway, with this being LOs 6,7 & 8... I am ALMOST caught up. I am sort of planning on doing a LO a day. We'll see how that goes.



Have a good one.

4 comments:

Janine Langer said...

Tolles Layout und ein echt klasse Titel! Ich weiß nicht, ob ich das könnte, bin was Alphabete angeht, immer was geizig. ;)

jana said...

ich seh leider nix, aber es ist bestimmt schön! *gg*

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love both layouts!!!

Simone said...

Menno,ich kann auch nix sehen!!!!;((