Monday, January 07, 2008

And another one

I hate doing two-pagers, but I have so many pictures that I do need to do them every now and then. Good thing I am doing the Jumpstart January Challenge over at 2Peas. It is really helping me to get things done right now. I am not usually a "get it done" kind of scrapper, but with mojo not really stopping by, challenges really help.

Anyway, enough of the pointless babble...

here's the latest. PP Love Elsie, CS Bazzill, HS chipboard falloffs and that's about it. The PP is wild enough I didn't want to add anything else.



Other than that, it is raining here. I hate it. But, it is giving me opportunity to get more things done around the house. Today I am cleaning Trouble #2's room. Good thing she isn't here.... so much easier that way.

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

wow- loving the design- gorgeous!!!!

Janine Langer said...

Ich mag es total gerne!! Ich wünsch Dir einen schönen TAg. :)