Friday, January 04, 2008

Last day of school

yeah, finally. It was such a PITA and I am glad it is over, though I am officially unemployed, or rather make that "seeking employment" again. But, I have made a New Year's Resolution that this is going to be my year! It is going to be great!

So, with that in mind, I am going to school in a couple of minutes, I am going to be bored one last time, and then I am going to come home and tackle life. Well, today I am just going to "tackle" cleaning out my basement, but that is all part of the big plan.

I am telling you, it is going to be my year!

Have a good one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, you made it ;-) and cheers! Its true, this IS your year (and mine, too ...).

Nathalie Kalbach said...

YEah - of course it is going to be your year!!!!

Christiane said...

this will be YOUR year!! i'm sure!! wish you a happy, happy one!! :))