Sunday, January 20, 2008

I am with the band...

well, I have been a bit quiet on the blogging front. Sorry about that, but between company here, kids returning from their visit to India, piles... no, make that mountains of laundry, then Trouble #1 with a mysterious rash, several visits to the doctor, a tentative diagnosis of shingles... but not really, because shingles look different, then chicken pox, but not really, because chickenpox don't usually look like this.... and now Trouble #2 with similar spots, but hers looking more like "traditional" chicken pox.... oye...

so, I am good for a "fluff post" today.

Andrea posted this fun idea on her blog: create your personal album cover.


I cheated a bit, because my album title is 5 words instead of four, but hey.... I kind of like it.

I am also in the process of reorganizing my scraproom, and need to clean out desparately. Oh Fun!

Have a good one.

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

oh that is a very nice cover!

Janine Langer said...

Cooles cover, muss ich auch mal machen. :)

Teena said...

Das ist die schönste Version, die ich bis jetzt gesehen habe! :)