Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Slowly....

but surely... I can't seem to scrap quite as quickly as I am used to, but I am still pleased with my LOs. So I suppose that's okay.

For Christmas I made calendars for the grandparents. I didn't have time to scrap 36 original LOs, so I resized my favorite LOs to the proper size (about 28x28 cm) and then had them printed on photopaper. Since the standard poster format is 30x45 cm (I think), I had all this white space to play with-genius me...okay, quit your chuckles...just made photocollages with different pictures that I liked. When I got my printed posters back, I cut off the LOs and mounted those in the calendars, and had a bunch of odd sized pictures left-over. Anyway, long story short... that's how I got all the pictures I have been scrapping lately. I love having those different sizes rather than standard 4x6.

Here's the latest:


Materials: CS Bazzill, PP Danyeela Pattern Paper/DCWV Rockstar, Hambly Overlay, Autumn Leaves rub-ons, HS chipboard alphas, Lace from my lovely friend Simone and MM(?) sparkly alpha stickers. Lift of a KR LO.

Have a good one.

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

das ist so so wunderschön!!!

Janine Langer said...

Oh, was für eine schöne Idee mit dem großen (tollen) Foto. Superschönes Layout!

Simone said...

ich könnte es auch ständig anschauen,gefällt mir sehr!

Christiane said...

haaaach!! du weißt, wie sehr ich dieses werk mag!! so, so, so schön!! :))