Friday, July 06, 2007

Stylin' Idol #3

First of, thanks to all who voted for my LO. I made it to Round 3 of the Stylin' Idol #3 over at ScrapbookLifestyle.com.

The challenge for the 3rd round was to use at least 12 inches of ribbon and not to tie it to anything, not even a bow, and not to attach it in a straight line. Totally hard for me to do, since I tend to be such a linear scrapper.

But, I was up to the task... I think... and I am quite pleased with my LO. What do you think?

PP MyMindsEye, grosgrain ribbon and pearl trim are sewn on. I think there are a total of over 3ft of ribbon and trim on this LO. I also used an overlay over the main picture and stitched it to the picture. K-ology chipboard letters, HS chipboard ampersand, Imagination Project coaster. The journaling is stamped with Staz On on transparency and then attached in the lower right hand corner.

Journaling: That's what happens when you are a teacher... you have all your students show up at your wedding as a surprise. The kids were so excited and all thought Julia looked like a princess and Henning was the luckiest guy.



Scrapbooklifestyle Voting

Stylin' Idol Gallery

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

wow- what a gorgeous wedding layout! Love the ruffles and the design!!!

Christiane said...

this is wonderful, liz!! the voting is done and my fingers are still crossed!!