Monday, July 02, 2007

Karen Russel WS

Well, what can I say that hasn't been said on everyone else's blog? Nothing really, so at risk of sounding like everone else: in short, it was fabulous, Karen Russel was so sweet and nice and inspiring, Heike Lenz did a fantastic job, I shopped way too much and I had a blast. And if any of my workshops ever go as smoothly, I will be one happy girl.

This was the first "real" workshop I ever attended myself. Go figure. I have to move to Germany to attend a workshop by an American scrapper. But, I learned a lot, I had lots of fun, and what is better than a day scrapping, surrounded by other people scrapping?

So, here are the two LOs I made. They were a first for me: while I have done hidden journaling and pockets and such before, I have never really integrated the page protector into the whole page. These LOs are totally interactive. VERY COOL. On the first LO, the top flap flips up and there is lots of space for journaling. On the second LO, the whole right side actually sticks out from the page protector and inside is either more space for pictures or for the journaling. Like I said, super cool.




Off to bed. It's been an exhausting few days.
Have a good one.

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Ahh those turned out soo sweet!!! Love them both!!! And it was an awesome day with you!

jana said...

your layouts are fantastic, too!

Christiane said...

what a fantastic day!! both layouts are adorable!!