Thursday, July 12, 2007

CHA.... something to get excited about?

Okay, I admit it, I don't get particularly excited about all the previews of new collections. Especially this year I noticed that with al the previews.... I really haven't seen anything that I am REALLY excited about, okay, not even mildly excited about. It is more of the same patterns but color variation, it's similar colors but pattern vatiations... so, overall, nope, nothing terribly exciting. Not that that is going to stop me from buying all of it, but in general, no anticipation.

But, then I SAW IT. LOVED IT. MUST HAVE IT.

Check THIS out. Isn't that a cool idea? And here are a few sample LOs. I just think it is such a neat idea. So many possibilities.

Anyway, off to Trouble #2's end of school year party at Kindi. Yeah.... can you hear the sarcasm?

Have a good one.

1 comment:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

ohhh yes!!!! :-)