Friday, July 20, 2007

My scrapspace

Jana asked us to show our scrapspace. Is it messy? Is it presentable? Organized? Organized chaos?

Well... I have to say, it is usually pretty presentable. Not "company is coming" presentable, but also not complete, drive myself nuts, chaos. It is in a corner of my bedroom and I have everything within reach and *usually* put everything away after I use it. Or at least once the LO is done. I CANNOT start another LO if my desk is messy. Drives me nuts. Now, I realize I have open drawers and such, but those are for my scraps.... and they are overflowing. So, until I find a better (meaning *bigger*) storage solution for my scraps, I have to deal with open drawers.



Have a good one.

1 comment:

jana said...

das sieht ja echt ordentlich aus bei dir! ich wünschte, ich wär auch so :)