Sunday, July 22, 2007

Rain rain go away

Ughhh, as I went to bed last night, the weather was perfectly nice. Warm, nice breeze, nice. But this morning Trouble #2 climbs into my bed way too early and tells me: "Mama, you don't have to check the weather report, I already know it is raining!" Ughhh, and raining it is. Pouring rain.

I plan on making some more cards today. I made a couple yesterday, just because, playing around with odds and ends. Maybe making some more will make me feel less gloomy. I feel like Eeyore.





Have a good one.

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

looove your cards- and you made the sun come out again!!! Thank you!

scraptime said...

wow, das sind wunderschöne Karten. Die letzte gefällt mir am allerbesten!

Christiane said...

seems as rain could make creative!! great work!!