Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Update

I thought, before my internet service is shut down I'd give an update as I won't have new service until March 7th.

The move went well... that means, my apartment is (almost) empty, the house is VERY packed and I am just running back and forth between the two carrying all that little stuff that can't be boxed up. Luckily my friend Rike, who I am planning on adopting, she is just so sweet and wonderful, helped me move all my stuff. 5 days she was here! Now if that doesn't require adoption or being called the BESTEST friend in the world!

Anyway, since I won't be able to get into the apartment anymore after today, no internet for a week and unless I succumb and find an internet cafe.... see ya on the 7th.

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Hi Sweetie good to hear!!! Hope to have you back online soon!

Christiane said...

i miss you!!!!!!