Friday, February 16, 2007

TGIF

Yes, it's been an especially long week. Thankfully it is over. So, two things to cover and then I am out for the weekend.

1)Jana, Mirija, Anke and Hanna, please send me your adresses so I can send you the RAK.

2)Quick update on my self-imposed no-shopping challenge. Though I did shop a little bit, I haven't yet used any of the new supplies. And let me tell you, it's been hard. I had to "bail out" my Cactus Scraps goody box from Customs. Ughhh. But it was so worth it. With that said, I am 30 LOs from my goal. And really, I am closer, because for simplicity sakes, I am only counting 12x12LOs (70 as of this afternoon) but I have done cards and mini books and such as well.

So, with that said, have a good one.

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Oh no that stinks with Cactus and Customs! wish you a wonderful friday!!!

Christiane said...

have a nice weekend too!! :))