Friday, February 15, 2008

Since I have nothing new to show....

did I ever show this little album? It started out as a class project my friend Christiane did at our workshop weekend in Hamburg last fall. We had extra class kits, so I grabbed one and figured I'd use it somehow. I don't ususally do minis, but what the heck? And this is what I came up with. A tribute to my favorite city.
And if you know anything about Christiane's scrapping style, you know, that she is the queen of scissors. She painstakingly cuts out the tiniest details for her LOs. This of course was reflected in her class. Me? I an not so much of a cutter-outer, but for a change of pace, and boy, did it slow down the pace, I did do my share of cutting out. Letters, that is.










Trouble #2 is still sick, I am somewhat feeling better, and Trouble #1 is back at school.

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I absolutely love this album!

GomollDesign said...

Really awesome work - LOVE it!!! Still need to do mine ... someday :)