Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Quick update

a) The babysitter, no, pardon me, the mother's helper... was a full success. Trouble #2 loves her.

b) Yes, that last pair of shoes IS super comfy, well, as comfy as shoes with a 5 inch heel are going to be. I am not going to run a marathon in them, but walk around the city all day, definitely.

c) And yes, I can still count all my shoes. And really, I don't have as many as some might think. Unfortunately, giving birth to two children... well, not the giving birth part really, more the pregnancy weight gain.... caused my feet to grow about one size. So all my super cute and stylish shoes I bought pre-kids went to Good Will just before I moved to NY, because I finally had to face the truth: Trouble #1 was 4 years old at the time, and my feet had not shrunk back to pre-Trouble #1 size, so there was no point in taking the shoes with me to a tiny apartment in NYC with literally no closet space. Anyway, long story short, I do have all the necessary shoes. And the definition of "necessary" can be found HERE. I have to say I fully concur!

Now I am off to bed. Have a good one.

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

LOL - I want a headcount on your shoes!!!

Janine Langer said...

Lol, me too! ;)

Christiane said...

yepp. me TOOOO!!