Sunday, February 03, 2008

Cupcake box tutorial

so... Trouble #1 and #2 always want to give cupcakes as gifts to the neighbors and their teachers, and frankly, I am glad they do, because do I really NEED all those calories, I mean cupcakes, yummy as they may be, sitting in my house, just calling out my name? Don't answer that.

So, rather than having the kids just walk over to the neighbors with cupcakes in hands, or trying to hunt down tupperware containers... I decided to make my own little cupcake gift boxes.

This is what I came up with. They are the perfect size for a standard size cupcake plus frosting.



Let me know what you think.


Have a good one.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmhhh, so very delicious - box and content. I wonder if this will be the right packaging for shipping one (sorry: two) to bavaria;-) Great presentation!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

this is sooo cool!!!! oh - and we inhaled the last two of those cupcakes yesterday- yum yum! Now send one of the girl with a little box to me ;-)

Christiane said...

your little helpers are welcome HERE too!! send them out!! please!! tfs!!

jana said...

this is so sweet ! your little helpers are welcome, too ;o)

Janine Langer said...

Das ist ja super, danke auch für die Anleitung! :))
Und ich würde auch nicht nein sagen, wenn ein kleiner Helfer vor der Tür steht. Schade, daß ich soweit weg bin. :)

Simone said...

I would put the cupkae überhaupt nicht in the box,sondern straight in my mouth!!!
Lecker,ich muß bei Dir mal in Lehre gehen!!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this!!! :O)

CatarinaZS said...

I loved the way you presented the tutorial! Great job