Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I love shoes....

and today I had to bail out 4 pairs of shoes from customs. And... my friendly customs official was definitely a bit confused this time, because for once it was something other than scrapbooking supplies I came to fetch. But, he was in a good mood and must have felt generous... especially when I told him that it was a birthday gift. So, what do you think?





The last pair is my absolute favorite .... I am telling you, they are so comfy. I got them in bright red, though.

Other than that, Trouble #2 is home sick again. I had to go pick her up from school after second period. Poor thing complained about a head- and earache. And quite frankly, she looked like death warmed over. I hope she is not too cranky tonight, though, because it is parent night at the school and we are having a babysitter... no, make that a mother's helper (T#2 insisted that she is too old for a babysitter) for the first time ever. Up until now, whenever I needed someone to watch the kids, they went to their Oma's. But, alas, Oma has another appointment tonight, so it was time for the next step: hire a babysitter.

So, wish us luck and have a good one.

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

wowser girl- those shoes are amazing. The last pair rocks- but comfy???

Anonymous said...

I envy you for the ability to wear shoes like that.
I've I would live more like close to your place, I would have offered you my babysitting skills ;-)

scraptime said...

Also das letzte paar ist ja absolut scharf!
Sag mal, kannst Du Deine Schuhe eigentlich noch zählen??