Thursday, February 21, 2008

Okay.... by popular request...

I counted my shoes. I counted exactly 50 pairs. Problem is... I think I am missing a box or two and I am too lazy to go look for them right now. But I did count my ugly Meindl Hiking boots (my mother bought those for me, so I could walk the kids to school in the winter... yeah, with all the snow we are having these days) and a pair of flip-flops. Oh, and a pair of clunky Sketcher boots, that I haven't worn in several years. But, 50 sounds like a good number, don't you think?

Have a good one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

50???? Oh mein Gott, wo bekommst Du die alle unter? Ich habe geschätzte 20 Paar und schon ein Platzproblem....

Nathalie Kalbach said...

hahahaha- I need to count mine- I think I have about 30 - not more-LOL. I'm sure in the two boxes you missed there are still another 20 ;-) Just teasing you Sweets- love your shoe obsession!

scraptime said...

Wow, 50 paar Schuhe, genial! Ich hab nur wenige Schuhe - wenn das liebe Geld nicht wäre *g*.
Witzig, dass Deine Füße gewachsen sind...
Danke, dass Du sie gezählt hast, auch die hässlichen Boots *gg*