Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Now it is official....

I am not just feeling old, I am officially old... at least a year older.

But, in the midst of my wallowing in self pity , I have been reminded that I have fantastic friends. Friends who I met here in Germany, who don't necessarily live close by, but who I talk to pretty much every day one way or another. Friends who sent lots of little surprises. Thank you all, you are the best.

If you want to see some of my goodies, go here, here, and here. And this fabulous chickie here sent me some of her über fabulous papers and cool stamps.

And... more on that wallowing in self pity and feeling old stuff ... nothing like trying to recapture my youth. I love YouTube. LOL.


Have a good one.

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Happy Birthday Sweets...and it is time that we play Rock Guitar Hero!

Anonymous said...

My dear, I haven't heard this song for ages! You're that old? But on the other hand - I'm agewise pretty close to you (compared to little Nat ;-)

Janine Langer said...

Ich wünsch Dir von ganzem Herzen alles Gute nachträglich!
Mögen alle Deine Wünsche und Hoffnungen in Erfüllung gehen! Fühl Dich umarmt. :))