Thursday, September 06, 2007

Start'em early

I think I am back to scrapping. The house is reasonably cleaned up, we are getting into a routine with school and all, the weather has turned nice all of the sudden so the kids can play outside again.... and I get to scrap. It is funny how inspiration comes so much easier when the weather is not so gloomy.

Anyway, for the end of summer challenge over at PaperPosies, another LO using papers from an older kit: November 2005!

I had extra cake layers and buttercream from the last wedding cake I did and India couldn't wait to try her hand at decorating it. She has been wanting to try the pastry bags/tips for the longest time. And, surprisingly, she didn't do half bad for a first cake.

Here the LO to commemorate the occasion:


Have a good one.

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

mhhhh - das sieht yummie aus, kannst Du Ihr sagen!

Simone said...

Schlau,gefällt mir!
Ich glaube,ich muß mal zu Dir zum Kuchen essen kommen!