Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More LOs

I love the 1-in-48 Sketch challenge class at NYCScraps. I am not feeling terribly inspired right now. Too much stress, too much stuff to get done, some other "stuff" that's keeping my brain busy... just no inspiration. So the sketches come in terribly handy. Or, what's even better, since we get one sketch every 48 hours (get it???) I am on a schedule to get things done. Granted, the LOs are a bit simpler than usual, but I like them. Because I put those memories on paper. The pictures are not floating around my house anymore. They have a home (okay... almost, I am out of album space, so they are languishing piled up in page protectors on my shelf, but still...).

Anyway, here is another LO for Sketch 1 as well as yesterday's bonus sketch.




Have a good one.

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

wonderful layouts- love those!!!

Simone said...

Mir gefallen sie beide sehr!!!
Manchmal brauchts eben gar nicht so viel Klimbim!!(Obwohl ich Klimbim trotzdem über alles Liebe)