Monday, September 24, 2007

More LOs for One-in-48

The pictures stink, I couldn't get the scanner to work properly, but I still wanted to post them. I hate doing 2-pagers. I have such a hard time with them. Hope Hillary posts some one-page sketches again.




It's countdown to our workshop weekend in Hamburg. I am getting a tad bit antsy. My card-WS is the second one on Saturday. Hopefully everyone will be fresh and full of energy.

Other than that, there are still a few things over at my other blog. I still need to clean out some more, but I made a good bit of room already.

Anyway, off for some last minute preparations for the WS. Have a good one.

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

wow- those layouts are cool - I think you are very cool iwth doing those two pages sketches!

Getting antsy too - gonna be fun!

Simone said...

Mann,ich wäre echt gerne in hamburg dabei.....

Deine LO's sind doch super geworden!Ich tue mich auch schwer mit Doppelseiten,aber hin und wieder.......