Sunday, January 21, 2007

Some new LOs

I think I may have promised to post some layouts. These two were done for a sketch challenge over at Pencillines Sketch #14. I initially wasn't sure I'd like the sketch, but I ended up doing two LOs. Go figure.

Here's the first one. PP is all Piggy Tales I love the papers. They are so bright and fun.


















The second one I did using Pink Martini available at Bananafrog. Love the paper with its bright colors and fun designs. Other "stuff" I used are Pressed Petals and Imagination Project chipboard alphas, and CBX velvet stickers.



Other than that, the weekend has been dreary, to say the least. Lots of rain, wind, ickyness. Oh well, better than snow, I guess. Off to scrap some more. Have a good one.

1 comment:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

These layouts are sooo adorable!!! Love the second one the most!!!