Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Winter has been too long....

how I know this? I haven't posted about shoes in way too long. I like boots but having been blessed with "strong" calves, I cannot really enjoy the "oh, so cute and stylish" tall boots this season. And since I never wear skirts anyway, what would be the point of squeezing my "strong" calves into oh so stylish, tall boots?


I sort of decided I wasn't going to buy anything but red shoes. Why red? Why not? And since I am still lusting after that absolutely fabulous, way out of my price range... you know, champagne taste, beer budget kind of issue, red patent leather croc purse I saw in Rome last Christmas, I figured the purse is out of my league, but shoes I can always use.

Anyway, I haven't found any red shoes that I really like yet, but I am longingly waiting for spring.... or even summer... when I could be wearing these beauties....

Now, these look like they should come in red, right?



These Dolce & Gabbana are sort of the "sensible" choice out of the bunch. But you can't go wrong with Dolce & Gabbana, right?



Now these are just too cute for their own good. TOO CUTE!!!



These... not liking the colors so much, but the style...



And then there are these red beauties....




Have a good one.

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

ohh I love the second pair!!! I see some serious shoes comeing your way- lOL

Ulrike said...

Hi Liz,

schau doch mal auf menem Blog vorbei.....Dort liegt etwas für dich :)
LG Ulrike