Thursday, February 19, 2009

Drunk cake decorating....

No, I haven't had so many cocktails (yet), that my work would qualify for THIS blog, but I am tired, and having had... oh... two Cosmopolitans... I don't think I will be getting those two dozen cupcakes decorated tonight. Trouble #1 sort of "volunteered" her Mama to make clown cupcakes. I have no idea how to make clown cupcakes. And it's my birthday and I really don't feel like figuring out how to make clown cupcakes. I guess I will have to get up early tomorrow so they are done in time for Trouble #1 to take them to school for her class party.

So, I think I will go ahead and have myself another cocktail and just hope that inspiration strikes early in the morning.... not likely.....

Have a good one.

1 comment:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I'm sure you worked it out- LOL