Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The one who keeps me sane....

It's payback time, LOL. Ms. Nat keeps posting pictures or LOs of me. Well.... I finally have some pictures of her, too, taken as part of our photography class. And well... my LO is a thank you to her, for keeping me sane. I am so glad we met...which was actually way back when I was still living in the US and had no idea I would be moving back to Germany. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend.



Check back later for an update on that Stampin'Up Christmas Minialbum Workshop. I am running a bit behind with posting on that one.

Have a good one.

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

ahhh - you make me choking- that is sooo sweet!!!Thank you sweetheart- I love this! And I'm totally happy to that we met! (remember the first time - where your mom was worried that I would be an internet maniac- LOL)

Kerstin said...

Das passt aber auch ganz genau vom Stil her, sehr stimmig!

Eeva said...

What a lovely layout!!!