Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Mmmmhhhh, caramel apples.....

Fall=Caramel Apples.

That's one of the few things I like about fall.... and it being "soup season", but that's for another post.

So, as I went about scouring the internet in search for caramel apple recipes, I stumbled upon THIS recipe. Okay, I love this blog anyway, but this cupcake looked just too cute for words and it being caramel apple.... how perfect is that?

So, I just got home from parent/teacher night for Trouble#2, and I am baking a batch of caramel apple cupcakes as we speak. The caramel filling is already done. There is no such thing as corn syrup in Germany. Do you think it will matter? The caramel tastes yummy, though. Anyway, the cupcakes are baking, the frosting will have to wait till the morning, though. It is getting late. Pictures tomorrow, I promise.

Have a good one.

1 comment:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Dooooo I hear cuppppcakes!!!!?????