Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Monday!

well, an early morning post from me because it is going to be quite the day, I think. I have been unemployed for pretty much 4 years now. But today I am supposed to "test-work" at a new job. Nothing I had envisioned, nothing long term, but heck... if it gets me out of the house...

So here's my latest LO. I just got this picture of Trouble #2 from a friend. It just had to be scrapped. Please excuse the awful pink background. Usually I photograph my LOs against a white background, but this time the white overlay would have completely disappeared.... hence the pink background.



Supplies: Danyeela Pattern Paper... for sources see previous posts, Hambly rub ons and overlay, Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, grungeboard, Kreul acrylic paint, misc. ric rac and fabric, Stampin'Up eyelets, 7gypsies labels.

Have a good one.

3 comments:

Eeva said...

A wonderful layout!! I love that you used fabric on it!! Good luck on your test work today!! I hope you get it!

Conibaer said...

Your LO is gorgeous!!!
And I hope you´re having a great day today on your test-working!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

this is so beautiful! I wish you lot's of luck!!!!