Thursday, May 15, 2008

2nd post for the day....

lots of things to mention...

First, my LO for Scrapping the Music:



Second: my fabulously talented friend Danyeela went 12x12. Oh, how I love these papers. And, you know where you can find these yummy papers? Right HERE. I have a few of the new papers sitting here and oh, are they lovely. And what is even cooler.... when buying a sheet of these papers, not only do you get a regular 12x12 sheet of paper, but also a 4x12 sheet of the same paper. I know, you probably are thinking WTH, but really, how many times have you bought TWO sheets of the same paper only to have most of that second sheet flying around your stash years later and not using it? Okay, maybe I am the only one with that problem, but really.... so often I just need a litle bit more than 12x12. And voila! She did it.


Third: I baked pie! And I realized.... I should stick to cupcakes. Not that I am a bad pie baker, but I am a bad pie CRUST baker. Or maybe I should have stuck to my regular old Betty Crocker pie crust recipe, but no... I had to try out a new recipe! Let's just say, my pie crust ist not very pretty looking. Considering the super yummy custard and cream filling that is going to go into it, though, I don't think it is going to matter in the grand scheme of things.

Fourth: no, there isnt' really a fourth. So, have a good one.

3 comments:

ricanlaw said...

I love your layout. Just lovely. Thanks so very much for your support and participation.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

wwwo this layout is so amazing- love it.

I'm sure the cake is super yummie!!!

Sarale said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Du bist ja mit diesem Layout in der Hall of Fame aufgenommen worden, freut mich für Dich!